Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The kongu exp(erience)

Today,i went to the nizamuddin railway station to receive 2 friends ,coming by Kongu Express.These guyz were called for an interview in CSIR.The train was late by 20 min.Blessed are these people ,cause the same day earlier,Tamil Nadu express was 6 hrs late and followed by GT which was 8 hrs late(GT usually comes before TN).

The platform ticket...

I don't understand the funda that in the months of May and June the platform tickets are not issued ,the reason being the crowd of commuters.But i don't understand,why is it being issued the rest of the year,this is not a solution to tackle the crowd.I understand that revenue generation is one of the priorities of The Indian Railways,but it should not be ,at the cost of time being spent by the people in queue.Despite of having 8 counters,the tickets are issued only in 4 of them,not at all sufficient for a station that experiences a crowd of a hell.

The people out there...

Annoyances are inevitable.Standing in the queue,i was constantly tested for my patience to erupt.The guy before me had wrapped around his neck a towel,the moment it slipped he threw it back in the place,and thereby slapping that towel on my face in that process.The guy behind me,heard his train's announcement and started shouting at his voice's best,not on the ticket-counter clerk,but on my ears.Moreover,the queue is common for all ticket seekers for ,express,Local,passenger,goods(LOL).

And the cherry on the cake was,no autos where found,as it was auto strike today.Good God.

I dont complain coz,i know tat many people like me would have complained before but in VAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment