Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Branded!!

DELL..papa please…and in comes my PC(Wasn’t this much easy to persuade my dad,i was giving just a gist of the long debate).
I was watching John Rambo yesterday and experienced the big screen at home after many years.Sylvester was all over the monitor .The ease and fun of usage is inexplicable.I bought a PC,when i was in 11th standard and just managed to pass to land up ion 12th.And,consequently,i just managed to get into a college.It took me four to five major events/decisions/happenings in life,to understand the fact that,i have not got anything easily in life..LOL.I own a laptop and its mummy board was “owned(crash,boom,bang)” by me.No laptop can withstand a run of 12-14 hrs once switched on and i have done that many times in the past 2 and half years.
So guyz..DELL’s got some changes and some good ones too.As follows..
1.No PS2 ports : Have they become obsolete???
2.Speakers : Thank good it saved a power port from my UPS.The speakers run on USB power.
3.The most important.THE CPU STATUS INDICATION is @ the back of the Tower : No more clothing on the CPU,can watch a movie while lights are off.
4.My rating : 8.5/10
If anyone’s for DELL..leave a query as a comment..bye

4 comments:

  1. ohh so new pc for u?? congratulations. i wonder wat u got to do in a computer non-stop 12-14 hours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New P.C and yeah name her DELLA.

    ReplyDelete